Local elections will be held in Datu Anggal Midtimbang, Maguindanao on May 9, 2016 within the Philippine general election. The voters will elect for the elective local posts in the municipality: the mayor, vice mayor, and councilors.
Datu Anggal Midtimbang, a fifth class municipality in the province of Maguindanao, has a population of 13,339 people in 3,952 households, according to the 2010 census.
It is politically subdivided into 7 barangays.
MAYOR - DATU ANGGAL MIDTIMBANG
- MIDTIMBANG, JOY (UNA)
VICE-MAYOR - DATU ANGGAL MIDTIMBANG
- MIDTIMBANG, NATHANEIL (UNA)
COUNCILOR - DATU ANGGAL MIDTIMBANG
- ABAS, USMAN (UNA)
- AKMAD, AMILIL (IND)
- GUIAMA, MOHIDEN (UNA)
- KAYOG, NASRUDIN (UNA)
- MASUKAT, GUIAMALUDIN (UNA)
- MIDTIMBANG, EBRAHIM (UNA)
- PANALANGIN, DORRIE (UNA)
- PUDONG, PAULO (UNA)
- SULTAN, BAI SITTIE SAUFIA (UNA)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: unypad.org