Here is the list of official candidates of Ifugao for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Ifugao is a landlocked province of the Philippines in the Cordillera Administrative Region in Luzon. Its capital is Lagawe.
It has a population of 191,078 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 11 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - IFUGAO
- ATLUNA, SAMSON (IND)
- BALITANG, EUGENE (IND)
- CUYAHON, JONATHAN (NPC)
- DANGAYO, MANUEL (IND)
- DUNUAN, NARCISO (PBM)
- HABAWEL, DENIS (NP)
- MAYAM-O, PEDRO (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - IFUGAO
- GULLITIW, JOSE (IND)
- LUMAUIG, GINA (UNA)
- MILIO, DIONISIO (IND)
- MONDIGUING, CARMELITA (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - IFUGAO FIRST
- BIMOHYA, GERONIMO (IND)
- BUNNOL, VICTOR JR. (LP)
- HUMIWAT, ROBERT (IND)
- MANGYAO, ROBERT (LP)
- TAYABAN, JAMES (LP)
- TINDUNGAN, JULIO (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - IFUGAO SECOND
- BAHATAN, RAYMUNDO (IND)
- BAICHON, BONIFACIO (LP)
- BOGWANA, JOSE (LP)
- BONGAYON, ROBERT (NPC)
- BONGTIWON, CLEMENTE (IND)
- DULNUAN, JAMES FREDERICK (LP)
- JUGUIAD, FEDERICO JR. (IND)
- LACHAONA, JIMMY (IND)
- MAGUIWE, NOLI (LP)
- TUGGUIN, BENJAMIN (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - IFUGAO LONE DIST
- BAGUILAT, TEDDY (LP)
- CHUNGALAO, SOLOMON (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.zamboanga.com