Here is the list of official candidates of Laguna for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Laguna is a province in the Philippines located in the Calabarzon region in Luzon. Its capital is Santa Cruz.
It has a population of 2,669,847 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 24 municipalities, and 6 component cities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - LAGUNA
- ALBERTO, BERLENE (PBM)
- EJERCITO, EMILIO RAMON III (UNA)
- EJERCITO, JORGE ANTONIO (IND)
- HERNANDEZ, RAMIL (NP)
- SUCANO, NEMESIO (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - LAGUNA
- AGAPAY, KAREN (NP)
- ALARVA, ANGELICA JONES (LP)
- LAJARA, CHRISTIAN NIÑO (UNA)
- SAN SEBASTIAN, BRO RICO G. (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LAGUNA FIRST DISTRICT
- ABAJA, ALVIN (IND)
- ABUNDA, JESUS JR. (PBM)
- ALATIIT, GABNULANG (NP)
- ALMARINEZ, DAVE (NP)
- ALMORO, CARLO (LP)
- CARAIT, JM (UNA)
EJERCITO, GHEROME ERIC (UNA)
- LU, LESLIE (NP)
- MICOR, MARIELLE (LP)
- OCA, GRANDYLL (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LAGUNA SECOND DISTRICT
- ALDABE, LIAN (UNA)
- BAGNES, NEPTALI (NP)
- CALDEO, LITO (IND)
- EBRON, JUNE (UNA)
- HERNANDEZ, RUTH (NP)
- ORUGA, PURSINO (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LAGUNA THIRD DISTRICT
- ABITAL, ROBINSON (LP)
- AMANTE, DANTE (UNA)
- BIGOL, GERIZ (LP)
- BRIONES, AZENITH (LP)
- COSINAS, EFREN (IND)
- TUNAY, MARVIN GERARD (LP)
- YU, ABI (UNA)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LAGUNA FOURTH DISTRICT
- AGARAO, BENJO (LP)
- EJERCITO, GEORGE GERALD (UNA)
- SAN LUIS, RAI-ANN AGUSTINE (NUP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LAGUNA FIRST DISTRICT
- ARCILLAS, ARLENE (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LAGUNA SECOND DISTRICT
- CHIPECO, JUN (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LAGUNA THIRD DISTRICT
- AMANTE, DAMASO (NPC)
- AQUINO, BOY (LP)
- SAMPELO, SOL (UNA)
- VILLAMOR, MARIA CHRISTINA (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LAGUNA FOURTH DISTRICT
- AGARAO, BENJIE (LP)
- SAN LUIS, EDGAR (NUP)
- SANTOS, FIDEL (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LAGUNA BIÑAN CITY LONE DISTRICT
- ALONTE, LEN-LEN (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.zamboanga.com