Here is the list of official candidates of Catanduanes for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Catanduanes is an island province in the Philippines located in the Bicol Region of Luzon. Its capital is Virac.
It has a population of 246,300 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 11 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - CATANDUANES
- CUA, JOSEPH (UNA)
- TEVES, JOSE JR. (NPC)
- WONG, JARDIN BRIAN (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - CATANDUANES
- ABUNDO, SHIRLEY (NPC)
- MENDOZA, LEO (UNA)
- REYES, JORGE (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - CATANDUANES (WEST DISTRICT) FIRST DISTRICT
- BALMADRID, BANI (NPC)
- FRANCISCO, SONNY (NPC)
- GIANAN, FRED JR. (LP)
- LUCERO,JEX TINGNAN NATIN (LAKAS)
- POPA, NATALIO JR. (IND)
- SONEJA, ANDY (IND)
- SUPLIG, MARLON (LAKAS)
- TULALIAN, PEDRO JR. (IND)
- ZUNIEGA, RAFFY (UNA)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - CATANDUANES (EAST DISTRICT) SECOND DISTRICT
- ANGELES, OYONG (NPC)
- CHAVEZ, FERNANDO (IND)
- LOPEZ, JELO (PDPLBN)
- SOLEDAD, FIDELITO (UNA)
- TEMPLONUEVO, LORENZO JR. (NPC)
- TENORIA, EDWARD (IND)
- TURADO, ARNEL (NPC)
- VILLALUNA, KUYA VINCE (NPC)
- WONG, JOSEPH TIP WONG (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - CATANDUANES LONE DISTRICT
- SANCHEZ, HECTOR (UNA)
- SARMIENTO, CESAR (LP)
- VERCELES, JUN (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.flickr.com