Here is the list of official candidates of Iloilo for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Iloilo is a province in the Philippines located in the region of Western Visayas. Its capital is Iloilo City though the city itself is independent and not governed by the provincial government of Iloilo.
It has a population of 1,805,576 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 42 municipalities and 1 component and 1 independent city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - ILOILO
- DEFENSOR, ARTHUR SR (LP)
- GONZALES, DIOPITO (IND)
- LEBIN, GIL (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - ILOILO
- GARIN, CHRISTINE (NUP)
- TUPAS, JUNJUN (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOILO FIRST DISTRICT
- SERAG, MARCELO VALENTINE (LP)
- VALENCIA, RENEE (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOILO SECOND DISTRICT
- CABADO, RODOLFO (LP)
- MONDEJAR-SEVILLE, LIECEL (UNA)
- SONZA, DEMY (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOILO THIRD DISTRICT
- DEFENSOR, LORENZ (LP)
- GALLAR, MANNY (LP)
- PANCRUDO, DOMINGO (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOILO FOURTH DISTRICT
- BIRON, BP (LP)
- DAQUILANEA, MARVEN (LP)
- LANDAR, AURA (UGYON)
- OSO, DOMINGO (UGYON)
- SABALLA, BOB (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOILO FIFTH DISTRICT
- ORENDAIN, JENEDA (LP)
- TUPAS, BONGBONG (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO FIRST DISTRICT
- FLORES, GERARDO (NPC)
- GARIN, RICHARD (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO SECOND DISTRICT
- GORRICETA, ARCADIO (LP)
- MONDEJAR, JUNE (UNA)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO THIRD DISTRICT
- DEFENSOR, ARTHUR JR (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO FOURTH DISTRICT
- BIRON, FERJ (NUP)
- DOLAR, FELICITO JR (IND)
- MONFORT, MITCH (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO FIFTH DISTRICT
- TUPAS, BOBOY (NPC)
- TUPAS, GEL (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOILO ILOILO CITY LONE DISTRICT
- CARTAGENA, DAN (UNA)
- TREÑAS, JERRY (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.markmaranga.com