Here is the list of official candidates of Bohol for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Bohol is a first income class island province of the Philippines located in the Central Visayas region. Its capital is Tagbilaran City.
It has a population of 1,255,128 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 47 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - BOHOL
- BALAGOSA, KARY (IND)
- CHATTO, EDGAR (LP)
- GARCIA, WENCESLAO (IND)
- GAUDICOS, FER (KBL)
- IMBOY, MAY (PDPLBN)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - BOHOL
- BALITE, DIONING (PDPLBN)
- LIM, CONCEPCION (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - BOHOL FIRST DISTRICT
- ARCAMO, BENJIE (LP)
- BANGALAO, CHRISTOPHER (PDPLBN)
- BUMA-AT, MANUELITO (PDPLBN)
- DAMALERIO, ABEL (LP)
- MASAMAYOR, RICKY (LP)
- MESINA, JOE (IND)
- SEVILLA, DONALD (PDPLBN)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - BOHOL SECOND DISTRICT
- ABAPO, TOMMY (NPC)
- ABELLA, CRIS (IND)
- AVENIDO, AGAPITO (LP)
- BONIEL, NIÑO REY (NP)
- OUANO, TONYPET (NPC)
- PURACAN, GIEHRJEM (LP)
- TORREGOSA, JONEL (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - BOHOL THIRD DISTRICT
- BALITE, VICTOR (PDPLBN)
- BAUTISTA, JADE (LP)
- BERNALES, SANCHO (LP)
- BINLOD, NATHANIEL (PDPLBN)
- BONGOLTO, NOEL (PDPLBN)
- JALA, ELPIDIO (LP)
- OMAC, LARRY (IND)
- TIROL, GODOFREDA (PDPLBN)
- TUTOR, ALEXIE (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - BOHOL FIRST DISTRICT
- ALTURAS, CHRIS PHILIPPS (PDPLBN)
- CABALIT, JOAHNA (UNA)
- RELAMPAGOS, RENE (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - BOHOL SECOND DISTRICT
- AUMENTADO, ERICO ARIS (NPC)
- GARCIA, GERRY (NUP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - BOHOL THIRD DISTRICT
- DELOS REYES, CHE (PDPLBN)
- YAP, ART (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.zamboanga.com