Here is the list of official candidates of Eastern Samar for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Eastern Samar is a province in the Philippines located in the Eastern Visayas region. Its capital is the city of Borongan.
It has a population of 428,877 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 22 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - EASTERN SAMAR
- LIBANAN, NONOY (NUP)
- NICART, AKLAN (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - EASTERN SAMAR
- OBIENA, ALEXANDER (IND)
- PICARDAL, MARCELO FERDINAND (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - EASTERN SAMAR FIRST DISTRICT
- ALVAREZ, KAREN (LP)
- BALASE, PEREGERIO (NP)
- CABATO, CELESTINO (LP)
- CAPITO, ANNABELLE (LP)
- DERI-ON, PERGENTINO JR. (NP)
- DONGALLO, LALA (NP)
- MONTALLANA, JOJI (LP)
- QUINTUA, ANICETO (IND)
- SUYOT, BYRON (LP)
- TIUNAYAN, JANE (NP)
- VILLARINO, DANIEL (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - EASTERN SAMAR SECOND DISTRICT
- ABUDA, JONAS (LP)
- AYLLON, VANESSA (NP)
- CABACABA, GORGONIO (LP)
- CABLAO, NESTONETTE (NP)
- DADO, CARLOS (NP)
- DELOS REYES, AURORA (NP)
- GOTEESAN, MARICAR SISON (LP)
- HOLANDA, JENNETTE (NP)
- REYES, BEATRIZ (LP)
- TY, JAIME (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - EASTERN SAMAR LONE DISTRICT
- EVARDONE, BEN (LP)
- GONZALES-KWAN, ANNALIZ (NP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.zamboanga.com