Here is the list of official candidates of Leyte for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Leyte is a province in the Philippines located in the Eastern Visayas region. Its capital is the city of Tacloban.
It has a population of 1,567,984 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 40 municipalities and 1 component and 2 independent cities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - LEYTE
- FALCONE, BAL (IND)
- NIELO, PHILIP (IND)
- PETILLA, LEOPOLDO DOMINICO (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - LEYTE
- LORETO, CARLO (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LEYTE FIRST DISTRICT
- ABELLANOSA, BOB (LP)
- COLASITO, EDWARD (PDPLBN)
- MERILO, GINA (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LEYTE SECOND DISTRICT
- APOSTOL, EBBIE (LP)
- PASCUAL, RENE (IND)
- VILLASIN, NICCO (LP)
- VILLEGAS, BENTAN (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LEYTE THIRD DISTRICT
- ANG, ALAN (NUP)
- BAGULAYA, MA. MIMIETTA (LP)
- DURANTE, JOEL (NP)
- REMANDABAN, MARICOR (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LEYTE FOURTH DISTRICT
- AREVALO, INDOY (LP)
- MARTIN, PRISCILO (IND)
- TORRES, MATT (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LEYTE FIFTH DISTRICT
- CAYUNDA, JUNJUN (LP)
- GACIS, BOBOY (LP)
- MONTEFOLKA, CESAR (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LEYTE FIRST DISTRICT
- CLEMENCIO, FIEL (IND)
- JACLA, KA-POLY (IND)
- ROMUALDEZ, YEDDA (LAKAS)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LEYTE SECOND DISTRICT
- APOSTOL, SERGIO ANTONIO (LP)
- HIDALGO, ALBERTO (IND)
- ONG, HENRY (NPC)
- RAMOS, GARY (PDPLBN)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LEYTE THIRD DISTRICT
- SALVACION, TINGTING (LP)
- VELOSO, CHING (NUP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LEYTE FOURTH DISTRICT
- CODILLA, VIOLY (AKSYON)
- GOMEZ, LUCY MARIE (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LEYTE FIFTH DISTRICT
- CARI, BOYING (LP)
- GALENZOGA, GONGIE (UNA)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: commons.wikimedia.org