Local elections will be held in Kibawe, Bukidnon on May 9, 2016 within the Philippine general election. The voters will elect for the elective local posts in the municipality: the mayor, vice-mayor and councilors.
Kibawe is a second class municipality in the province of Bukidnon, has a population of 35,767 people according to the 2010 census.
It is politically subdivided into 23 barangays.
MAYOR - KIBAWE
- CASINABE, MINERVA (BPP)
VICE-MAYOR - KIBAWE
- LIGAN, LUCIANO (BPP)
COUNCILOR - KIBAWE
- ANG RABANES,JIMBOY TEBONTU (IND)
- BATAO, RAYMUNDO JR. (BPP)
- JURADO, RODULFO (IND)
- LASWE, AMADO (BPP)
- LAURON, JOVENCIO (BPP)
- MONTALBO, DESIDERIA (BPP)
- NILLAS, NARCISO (IND)
- ROMERO, RANILO (BPP)
- SOLIS, BALTAZAR (BPP)
- TACASAN, NILO (IND)
- TAN, GERARDO (IND)
- TUBOG, BIENVENIDO (BPP)
- TUDIO, FINA (IND)
- TUMONGCAY, PENUEL (BPP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: america.pink