Here is the list of official candidates of Compostela Valley for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Compostela Valley is a province in the Philippines located in the Davao Region in Mindanao. Its capital is Nabunturan.
It has a population of 687,195 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 11 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - COMPOSTELA VALLEY
- AMATONG, BOBONG (AKSYON)
- CAÑAVERAL, JOSUE (IND)
- UY, JAYVEE TYRON (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - COMPOSTELA VALLEY
- TITO, FRANCO (AKSYON)
- ZAMORA, WAY KURAT (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - COMPOSTELA VALLEY FIRST DISTRICT
- ALCARAZ, BEBOT (AKSYON)
- ATAMOSA, ATE NENZ (LP)
- BASAÑES, RENATO (LP)
- BLANCO, JURIC (AKSYON)
- CUALING, ING-ING (AKSYON)
- GENTUGAYA, JOANNA (LP)
- JAUOD, JOJO (LP)
- LOPOZ, ATTY. DYUD (LP)
- LOPOZ, JAIME JR. (CDPP)
- ROMANO, JO (AKSYON)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - COMPOSTELA VALLEY SECOND DISTRICT
- ABELLANIDA, ATING (AKSYON)
- AMOLONG, SANO (AKSYON)
- CABALLERO, KRIS (AKSYON)
- CABALLERO, RAUL (AKSYON)
- DELA CRUZ, ENGR. NOL (AKSYON)
- HUMOL, MACARIO (LP)
- OPISAN, RANDY (LP)
- SEBUMPAN, DR. MYSEL (LP)
- SECUYA, VINSAY (LP)
- UY, ARTURO (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - COMPOSTELA VALLEY FIRST DISTRICT
- BRILLANTES, JOSELITO (AKSYON)
- ZAMORA, MARICAR (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - COMPOSTELA VALLEY SECOND DISTRICT
- CABALLERO, JOSE (AKSYON)
- GONZAGA, RUWEL PETER (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: logsac.blogspot.com