Here is the list of official candidates of Davao del Norte for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Davao del Norte is a province in the Philippines located in the Davao Region in Mindanao. Its capital is Tagum City.
It has a population of 945,764 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 8 municipalities and 3 component cities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE)
- DEL ROSARIO, ANTHONY (LP)
- SUAYBAGUIO, VICTORIO JR. (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE)
- DUJALI, ALAN (IND)
- ESTRADA, JESSIE (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE) FIRST DISTRICT
- AALA, SHIRLEY BELEN (LP)
- ANG, MARY JANE (NPC)
- DE VEYRA, FRED (LP)
- ELIOT, VICENTE SR. (LP)
- LEMOS, MELITON (LAKAS)
- MILLAN, RAYMOND JOEY (LP)
- REMITAR, FRANK (IND)
- SELIM, ROWELL (LP)
- ZULUETA, ALAN (NPC)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE) SECOND DISTRICT
- CATALAN, ROY (KB)
- DEL ROSARIO, RODOLFO JR. (KB)
- DUCO, HERNANIE (KB)
- ESDRELON, NIELJUN (KB)
- EVANGELISTA, ERNESTO SR. (KB)
- SIMBAJON, SATURNINO (IND)
- TANONG, JANNET (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE) FIRST DISTRICT
- ALVAREZ, PANTALEON (PDPLBN)
- MAHIPUS, SABOY (IND)
- OLAÑO, ARREL (NPC)
- SUAYBAGUIO, NICANDRO JR. (IND)
- WELBORN, RICHARD DEXTER (PMP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - DAVAO (DAVAO DEL NORTE) SECOND DISTRICT
- FLOIRENDO, ANTONIO JR. (KB)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: thedavidlozadaway.wordpress.com