Here is the list of official candidates of Davao Occidental for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Davao Occidental is the 81st and newest province in the Philippines located in the Davao Region in Mindanao. Its capital is the municipality of Malita.
It has a population of 293,780 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 5 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - DAVAO OCCIDENTAL
- BAUTISTA, CLAUDE (NPC)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - DAVAO OCCIDENTAL
- BAUTISTA, FRANKLIN (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - DAVAO OCCIDENTAL FIRST DISTRICT
- BALIOTA, ALBERTO I (NPC)
- CABAÑERO, MILA (IND)
- COLINA, ALLAN (NPC)
- DOROMAL, ALDORS (IND)
- LOPEZ, ROMEO (NPC)
- LUMAIN, ALEX (NPC)
- MALINAO, MARIANELA (LP)
- SUMILAT, MATEO (LP)
- TAMPADONG, KA DOTE (IND)
- WONG, BOYBOY (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - DAVAO OCCIDENTAL SECOND DISTRICT
- ALMANO, VIVENCIO JR. (NPC)
- DE ARCE, ADELAN (NPC)
- GAMINO, VICTORIO JR. (AKSYON)
- GUILLERMO, ALEXANDER (AKSYON)
- JOHNSON, EMILY (NPC)
- JOYCE, JAMBO (IND)
- JOYCE, JARDIN JOHN (LP)
- MANGOLAYON, ANECITO (IND)
- MONTERO, PAULITO (LP)
- UY, ALEXANDER (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - DAVAO OCCIDENTAL LONE DISTRICT
- BANDIGAN, LORNA (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: langyaw.com