Here is the list of official candidates of Cotabato for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Cotabato is a landlocked province in the Philippines located in the Soccsksargen region in Mindanao. Its capital is Kidapawan City.
It has a population of 1,226,508 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 17 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - COTABATO (NORTH COT.)
- ADAJAR, MANUEL (IND)
- MANGULAMAS, NORODIN (IND)
- MONREAL, LITO (IND)
- TALIÑO-MENDOZA EMMYLOU (LP)
- TUDON, DATU ALEX (KBL)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - COTABATO (NORTH COT.)
- IPONG, DODONG (IND)
- TUPAS, JOYCE (PDPLBN)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) FIRST DISTRICT
- ANDIE, LINA (LAKAS)
- ANTAO, MOHAMMAD KELIE (LP)
- CABAYA, ROSALIE (LP)
- DILANGALEN, ABDULBASSIT (IND)
- JUNGCO, ROLAND (IND)
- KUDALES, NORAIDA (KBL)
- MACASARTE SHIRLUN (IND)
- SABANGAN, JAY (LAKAS)
- SACDALAN, ROLLY UR D MAN (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) SECOND DISTRICT
- BAYNOSA, NOEL (IND)
- CADUNGON, CRIS (IND)
- ESPINA-CHUA, DINA I (ND)
- MADASIG, RENE (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) THIRD DISTRICT
- BASALON, BIDS (KBL)
- DUMATO, CONNIE (IND)
- GUIABAR, JABIB (IND)
- MACAPAS, PASTOR FRED (IND)
- MERCADO, JOSELITO (LP)
- PIÑOL, SOCRATES (PDPLBN)
- SALAMA, HUSSIEN (KBL)
- TABARA, NATHAN (LP)
- TALIÑO, ROGER RYAN (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) FIRST DISTRICT
- ALANG, ALEXRAZUL (PBM)
- SABPEL, ABDULLATIP (IND)
- SACDALAN, FPJ (IND)
- SACDALAN, JESUS (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) SECOND DISTRICT
- ASPILLA, VIR (IND)
- CATAMCO, NANCY (LP)
- PAGAL, AYING (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - COTABATO (NORTH COT.) THIRD DISTRICT
- BALE, SAMMY (KBL)
- DESCALSO, HYNER (IND)
- SINDAO, AMIN (IND)
- TEJADA, JOSE (LP)
- VALDEVIESO, MAYBELL (IND)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.mindanaotourism.com