Here is the list of official candidates of Sultan Kudarat for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Sultan Kudarat is a province in the Philippines located in the Soccsksargen region in Mindanao. Its capital is Isulan, commercial center is Tacurong.
It has a population of 747,087 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 11 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - SULTAN KUDARAT
- EUROPA, BAGWIS (KBL)
- MANGUDADATU, DATU PAX (PTM)
- PALLASIGUE, DIOSDADO (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - SULTAN KUDARAT
- JACALAN, MIGUEL DOMINGO III (LP)
- SAKALURAN, RADEN (PTM)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - SULTAN KUDARAT FIRST DISTRICT
- CAJANDIG, JOSELITO SR. (LP)
- DEMASUAY, ALFONSO (PTM)
- DIAZ, HERNANE (LP)
- DUQUE, EDUARDO (PTM)
- FEROLINO, HERMIE (IND)
- LETRERO, PEDRO JR. (LP)
- NARCISO, CATALINO SR. (IND)
- RECINTO, POPOT (PTM)
- SEGURA, JOSE REMOS (PTM)
- SEMILLA, NARD (KBL)
- TORREÑA, CYRUS (PTM)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - SULTAN KUDARAT SECOND DISTRICT
- ASUG, ESTEBAN (LP)
- DE MANUEL, RENE SR. (PTM)
- DEQUINA, SONNY BOY (LP)
- FORNAN, CESAR (PTM)
- GUMANA, NESER NESTHUR RAY (LP)
- KARON, DATUSALEM (PTM)
- LATOG, LINDA (PTM)
- MASTURA, ESCANDAL (IND)
- MOCSIN, RENATO (LP)
- ORTIZ, JOSEPH (PTM)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - SULTAN KUDARAT FIRST DISTRICT
- MANGUDADATU, TENG (PTM)
- VALDEZ, BOTOG (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - SULTAN KUDARAT SECOND DISTRICT
- ALEJAGA, FREIDING (IND)
- ANG, KAHIRUP (PTM)
- GO, AMELIA (NUP)
- SUANSING, TOTO (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.flickr.com