Here is the list of official candidates of Surigao del Norte for governor, vice-governor, congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Surigao del Norte is a province in the Philippines located in the Caraga region of Mindanao. Its capital is Surigao City.
It has a population of 442,588 people according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 20 municipalities and 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - SURIGAO DEL NORTE
- MATUGAS, SOL (LP)
- ROMARATE, GUILLERMO JR. (NP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - SURIGAO DEL NORTE
- CATRE, NOEL (NP)
- EGAY, ARTURO CARLOS JR. (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - SURIGAO DEL NORTE FIRST DISTRICT
- ANDANAR, EDGAR (LP)
- CONCHA, RICARDO JR. (NP)
- CUBILLAN, RAUL ROMAR (NP)
- ESCUYOS, EDDIE (NP)
- ESPIN, PETE (IND)
- GALANIDA, MAMER (LP)
- GOPICO, CATHY (NP)
- GORGOLON, LEONILA (LP)
- NAVARRO, BULLY (LP)
- PLAZA, NATHANIEL (LP)
- TIU, KENNETH JOEL (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - SURIGAO DEL NORTE SECOND DISTRICT
- ARGUELLES, FELIXWENDY (IND)
- EUPEÑA, BOBONG (LP)
- GARCIA, MELVA (PDPLBN)
- GOKIANGKEE, EDDIE JR. (LP)
- LANCIN, DODONG (NP)
- LARONG, FERNANDO (LP)
- PANTILO, ADOLFO (NP)
- PAREDES, CHARLO (LP)
- RAAGAS, DULMAR (NP)
- RECABO, CAYETANO (NP)
- ROMARATE-ARCILLAS, CRISTINA (NP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - SURIGAO DEL NORTE FIRST DISTRICT
- MATUGAS, BINGO (LP)
- NAVARRO, CONSTANTINO III (NP)
- PANGILINAN, LANE (UNA)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - SURIGAO DEL NORTE SECOND DISTRICT
- BARBERS, ROBERT ACE (NP)
- SERING, MARY ANN LUCILLE (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: harrybalais.com