Here is the list of official candidates of Apayao for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Apayao is a landlocked province in the Philippines in the Cordillera Administrative Region in Luzon. Its capital town is Kabugao.
It has a population of 112,636 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 7 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - APAYAO
- BULUT, ELIAS JR. (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - APAYAO
- ALBANO, REMY (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - APAYAO FIRST
- BETAT, ALISON (LP)
- HIMMA, SEBASTIAN (IND)
- MANGALAO, TOLENTINO (UNA)
- MITING, FERNANDO (LP)
- ROMERO, SHIRLEY (LP)
- TALIMBATOG, TON TON (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - APAYAO SECOND
- ALIPAY, BENNY (LP)
- BALAG, DONATO (LP)
- BALLESTEROS, MYLA (NPC)
- BULSAO, ROBERT (IND)
- GALLEON, EMILIANO (UNA)
- JULIAN, MCLEEN (LP)
- MOLINA, ELMER (IND)
- PUDDAO, TARLIT (IND)
- SAYOC, ROGIE (UNA)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - APAYAO LONE DIST
- BULUT-BEGTANG, ELEANOR (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: beachanatic.blogspot.com