Here is the list of official candidates of Ilocos Norte for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Ilocos Norte is a province of the Philippines located in the Ilocos Region. Its capital is Laoag City.
It has a population of 568,017 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 21 municipalities, 2 component cities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - ILOCOS NORTE
- MARCOS, IMEE (NP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - ILOCOS NORTE
- BARBA, EUGENIO ANGELO (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOCOS NORTE FIRST PROVINCIAL DISTRICT
- ABLAN, ANNETTE (NP)
- BALBAG, ROGELIO (NP)
- CLEMENTE, ERNESTO (IND)
- FARIÑAS, RIA (LP)
- LAZO, TOTO (NP)
- NICOLAS, DONALD (NP)
- RESPICIO, JUAN CONRADO II (NP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ILOCOS NORTE SECOND PROVINCIAL DISTRICT
- CRISOSTOMO, DA VINCI (NP)
- GAOAT, RAMON (NP)
- MANOTOC, MATTHEW JOSEPH (NP)
- MARCOS, MARIANO II (NP)
- NALUPTA, JAMES PAUL (NP)
- SANTOS, ALADINE (UNA)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOCOS NORTE FIRST LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT
- FARIÑAS, RUDY (LP)
- MANDAC, RONNIE (UNA)
- REMIGIO, RYAN (KBL)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ILOCOS NORTE SECOND LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT
- MADAMBA, LORENZO (IND)
- MARCOS, IMELDA (NP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: commons.wikimedia.org