Here is the list of official candidates of La Union for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
La Union is a province in the Philippines located in the Ilocos Region in the island of Luzon. Its capital is the city of San Fernando.
It has a population of 741,906 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 19 municipalities, 1 component city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - LA UNION
- ARROÑO, CLARK FIELD III (IND)
- BACURNAY, HENRY JR. (IND)
- DUMPIT, THOMAS (NUP)
- ORTEGA, MARIO EDUARDO (KBL)
- ORTEGA, PACOY (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - LA UNION
- NISCE, AUREO (LP)
- TONGSON, RUELLA (NUP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LA UNION FIRST DISTRICT
- ACOSTA, ROMY (NUP)
- BAYAS, JESUS (IND)
- CONCEPCION, CARLO CASTOR (NPC)
- MOSUELA, REYNALDO (PDPLBN)
- ORROS, JAY JAY (NPC)
- ORTEGA, KIT (NPC)
- PINZON, GARY (NPC)
- SAYANGDA, DAISY (IND)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - LA UNION SECOND DISTRICT
- BACURNAY, NANCY CORAZON (LP)
- BERNARDO, VERON (UNA)
- CASES, ANTHONY (NUP)
- DE GUZMAN, MARIA ANABELLE (UNA)
- DUMPIT, TESS (NUP)
- FLORES, BELLARMIN II (LP)
- FLORES, RAUL (NUP)
- LOMBOY, SAMUEL (IND)
- RILLERA, JUN (UNA)
- RIVERA, CHRISTIAN (NPC)
- TORRES, RICHARD (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LA UNION FIRST DISTRICT
- ORROS, JUSTO III (IND)
- ORTEGA, MANUEL VICTOR JR. (IND)
- ORTEGA, PABLO (LP)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - LA UNION SECOND DISTRICT
- DUMPIT, TOMAS (NUP)
- ERIGUEL, SANDRA (NPC)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: tripwow.tripadvisor.com