Here is the list of official candidates of Isabela for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Isabela is the second largest province of the Philippines, and the largest in the island of Luzon in terms of land area. Its capital is the city of Ilagan.
It has a population of 1,489,645 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 44 municipalities, 2 component cities, and 1 independent city.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - ISABELA
- ALIANGAN, ANTONIO (IND)
- DY BOJIE (NPC)
- PADACA, GRACE (IND)
- UY, LILIA (IND)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - ISABELA
- ALBANO, TONYPET (UNA)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ISABELA FIRST DISTRICT
- ANGOBUNG, RIC-J (UNA)
- BALAYAN, CELSO (IND)
- BELLO, KIT (UNA)
- TUGADE, ROLLY (UNA)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ISABELA SECOND DISTRICT
- DY, DONDON (NPC)
- GO, ED CHRISTOPHER (LP)
- PARAGUISON, RENEN (IND)
- UY, EDGAR PDP (LABAN)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ISABELA THIRD DISTRICT
- ABUAN, KAREN (NPC)
- ALEJANDRO, MANUEL (NPC)
- ARREOLA, RANDY (NPC)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - ISABELA FOURTH DISTRICT
- ALILI, FRED (NPC)
- SABLE, ABEGAIL (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ISABELA FIRST DISTRICT
- ALBANO, RODITO (NP)
- SOLIVEN, STEPHEN (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ISABELA SECOND DISTRICT
- GO, ANA CRISTINA (LP)
- UY, EDWIN (PDPLBN)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ISABELA THIRD DISTRICT
- DY, NAPOLEON (NPC)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - ISABELA FOURTH DISTRICT
- AGGABAO, MANAY NETTIE (NPC)
- ALVAREZ, HEX (IND)
- DE GUZMAN, NICK (IND)
- DIRIGE, MAXIMO (PGRP)
- TAN, NILO (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: budaktheexplorer.blogspot.com