Here is the list of official candidates of Quirino for governor, vice-governor, two congressmen, and board members for May 2016 local elections.
Quirino is a landlocked province in the Philippines located in the Cagayan Valley region in Luzon and named after Elpidio Quirino. Its capital is Cabarroguis.
It has a population of 176,786 people, according to the 2010 census.
The province is politically subdivided into 6 municipalities.
PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR - QUIRINO
- CUA, JUNIE (LP)
PROVINCIAL VICE-GOVERNOR - QUIRINO
- CALAUNAN, MAY (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - QUIRINO FIRST DISTRICT
- ABUAN, WILLARD (LP)
- NAVALTA, JOVINO (IND)
- UBANDO, ROLDAN (LP)
- VAQUILAR, JOJO (LP)
- VICMUDO, DIONICIO (LP)
MEMBER, SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN - QUIRINO SECOND DISTRICT
- BACCAC, TOM (LP)
- BADONGEN, JOEL (LP)
- OLAY, PERLA (LP)
- SALADINO, MAGDALENA (LP)
- SAURE, ELIZABETH (IND)
MEMBER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - QUIRINO LONE DISTRICT
- CUA, DAX (LP)
Guidelines for Verification
- The Certified List of Candidates (List), as posted, is merely an initial List and subject to editing.
- All candidates are enjoined to check their names, specifically their Names to Appear on the Official Ballot, in the List.
- Any request for correction, if allowed, shall be communicated to the Regional Election Director, Provincial Election Supervisor, or Election Officer concerned in writing until 21 January 2016. The Election Officer shall in turn, submit a memorandum to the Law Department, by the fastest means of communication with regard to the request for correction.
- The Law Department shall determine whether or not the request for correction is allowed.
- The List is subject to the outcome of the various cases/issues pending before the Commission.
Source: Commission on Elections, Photo: www.flickr.com